2017 - Danube River Cruise - Germany, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary
Adventures by Disney
8 Days – 7 Nights
Enjoy family river cruising to 8 unforgettable destinations in 4 countries on an all-inclusive adventure along the Danube River through the heart of Europe. These 8-day/7-night vacations are Adventures by Disney-exclusive sailings with AmaWaterways, a leader in luxury river cruising.
Dates & Rates
Jun 21, 2017 - Jun 28, 2017
|Jun 28, 2017 - Jul 5, 201
|Jul 5, 2017 - Jul 12, 2017
|Jul 12, 2017 - Jul 19, 2017
|Jul 19, 2017 - Jul 26, 2017
|Jul 26, 2017 - Aug 2, 2017
|Aug 2, 2017 - Aug 9, 2017
* Rates are subject to change. Please ask your vacation planner for updated rates.
Trip at a Glance
For East Tour Start
Arrive: PRG (Prague) OR MUC (Munich)
Depart: BUD (Budapest)
For West Tour Start
Arrive: BUD (Budapest)
Depart: PRG (Prague) or MUC (Munich)
8 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches, 7 Dinners
Minimum Age: 4
Recommended Age: 8+
- Parties of one or two Guests are accommodated in one stateroom with one queen bed or two twin beds.
- Parties of three are accommodated in one stateroom with one queen bed or two twin beds plus a fold out chair bed.
- Parties of four booked as a quad: quads are accommodated in one suite with one queen bed or two twin beds plus a queen-sized sofa bed.
- Parties of four booked as two doubles: quads are accommodated in two staterooms each with one queen bed or two twin beds. Connecting rooms may be requested, but are not guaranteed.
Austria: Hohenwerfen Castle and live Falconry Show
The 900-year-old Hohenwerfen Castle is the stuff of legends and features historic sights that the whole family can enjoy. While there, experience a falconry flight show that allows you to witness these majestic birds up close.
Wachau Valley Bike Excursion
Take a bike ride from Melk to Krems (via the storybook village of Durnstein) and enjoy the pastoral landscape dotted with rolling Wachau Valley vineyards.
Austria: Explore Salzburg
Enjoy a day in the majestic city of Salzburg with a local expert. Visit the beautiful Mirabell Gardens and other sights made famous from the movie The Sound of Music.
Hungary: Lazar Equestrian Park
This famous ranch founded by the Lazar Brothers is full of fun activities for the whole family. Take a carriage ride, see the famous "csikósok"—Hungarian cowboys—enjoy an entertaining horse show and petting zoo.
Slovakia: A Medieval Adventure at Devin Castle
Perched atop a cliff these castle ruins now serve as a museum, don't miss the famous Maiden Tower, a Rapunzel-like prison tower. Enjoy archery and other medieval activities, plus candle making with real beeswax—and take your creation home with you.
Austria: Schönbrunn Palace
See a unique marionette demonstration, something Schonbrunn Palace is famous for. Then experience a strudel making demonstration featuring a famous regional treat—apple strudel.